system of difference equations

michi b
Hello,

I intend to create a GP System that evolves 'special' systems fo difference equations. I therefore need individuals that are represented by multiple trees (each individual represents a system of difference equations).

Does JGAP currently support mulitiple tree individuals or can it easily be extended that way?

thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards

Michael Bergbauer
Vienna

Re: system of difference equations

Klaus Meffert-5
Hi Michael,

I think JGAP offers what you need. If you look at the Fibonacci example (class Fibonacci, method create()) you will find the setup for individuals with two independent trees (nodeset[0] and nodeset[1]).

If you need further information, please come back.