Quantcast

santafe.trail file for 'Ants' example?

thealy
I'm trying to run the AntTrailProblem example using the current (3.6.3)
JGap download, but it is looking for a file called .santefe.trail that I
cannot locate.

Can someone tell me where I can find this file?

Thanks

Re: santafe.trail file for 'Ants' example?

Klaus Meffert-5
Hi Tery,

you can find the file in the following directory:
examples\src\examples\gp\anttrail

There also is another trail file available in the same sirectory. Maybe you
need to copy it somewhere else or reference the directory explicitely via
the command line

JGAP Admin