question about jgap

Justiciero Vengador
Greetings:
I am trying to use jgap in the most simplest way, I examine the examples, but I got stucked in a trivial matter. I would like to program the SGA as was in the book made by Goldberg, but I cannot find any info about how to do it in the most simplest way, is there anybody that could provide me with a template about how to use jgap; I mean where I could set up the number of generations, the form of the chromosomes, the fitness function and so on.
Please help me I have little time to spend in learning this framework
Thanks
ERick