(no subject)

Kido Kido
I have tried the Grid example GP, you're right ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs.
I suspect it's due to the SplitStrategy which splits the population (500) to 1/10, i.e. 50.

It would be nice if I can compile the jgap library myself, is there any .bat file for doing this????

Klaus Meffert [hidden email]
4月13日 (2 天以前)
寄給 、 jgap-users
---

It seems as the only difference to your try is the skipped parameter "-s
localhost", but please compare exactly to be sure. Maybe you can get the GP
math problem running, currently an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs.
Feedback is welcome.

Re: (no subject)

Klaus Meffert-5
JGAP is shipped with full source.
Have you noticed the compile.bat in the JGAP root directory.

Besides, you can setup a project in JBuilder, Eclipse, NetBeans for yourself.

Best