new user of JGAP

manolakis
Hi there
I just downloaded JGAP and I would like to ask where can i find some tutorials. I had a google search but didn't help. What i tried only was 'MinimizingMakeChange'. Can anyone orient me through this project. Can you list the types of Genetic Algorithms that JGAP uses?

Thanks for your time

Re: new user of JGAP

radone
I have the same problem. There is even simpler example - SimpleExample.java & MaxFunction.java

It could help you with beginning.

manolakis wrote