Quantcast

jgap-users@lists.sourceforge.net

susan al-naqshbandi
Hello Sir,Miss,

I am a PHD student in computer science , my thesis is on immune intrusion detection ..i decide to do a part of my project in genetic algorithms and when i search the web I found your software JGAP ...
I am now trying to understand it through it is examples but unfortunatly i can not run any example in my system.....
I really need urgent help because when i tried to run it say the class not available and may be there is an error in the versions ....
My java software is (JBuilder4) it is stored in my (E-drive) and i extract the JGAP full version 2.6 to also (E-drive) in a directory name (jgap)....
with the name of JDK setting is java1.3.0-c

Please if any one know how to help me .....I appreciate sending  me email as soon as possible

Best Regards

Susan