import org.apache cannot be resolved

M.M.I.Manthilake@lboro.ac.uk
Hello,
I'm new to GA and I try to use JGAP for writing my programme. I use eclipse as my platform. When I built the path for JGAP, eclipse indicates that "import org.apache cannot be resolved" in 'org.configuration.java' file, at the line 'import org.apache.commons.lang.builder.*;'. Also, I couldn't find a folder or file named apache in anywhere.
I kindly request for a solution to this.
Thank you
Inoka Manthilake

Re: import org.apache cannot be resolved

Klaus Meffert-5
Hi Inoka,

all required libraries should be included with JGAP, see the lib-directory. The one file that should be relevant for you is the commons-lang library. It is included, and you can also download it from apache's site (please use google).

--- original Nachricht Ende ----