how to meet a population

manolakis
Hi there

I would like to ask how is it possible to start from a random population of Chromosomes, and finally meet another predefined population (like a test dataset). Is any example in the JGAP packet similar to what I want to do?

Thanks for your time
Manolakis

Re: how to meet a population

Klaus Meffert-5
Manolakis,

maybe you could use the class FittestPopulationMerger, implementing the interface IPopulationMerger.
Also see javadoc at http://jgap.sourceforge.net/javadoc/3.3/org/jgap/impl/FittestPopulationMerger.html.

--- original Nachricht Ende ----