Quantcast

configuration

Naeem Shakir
I have a question.Can I change number of genes in a chromosome during evolving fitness function?And can i have 4 chromosomes with 2 genes in a configuration?

Re: configuration

Klaus Meffert-5
Normally, this is not possibly with GA.
Either use let's say 4 genes and only use 2 or 3 sometimes (with 1 or 2 genes being ignored).

Or, what would be more preferrable, use GP. GP allows for more flexible structures, but is more complicated.