Variable Length Chromosomes in JGAP

Rehan Farooq
Hi,

I am at the moment working on finalization of my thesis titled "Class Testing from OCL Class Contracts using Evolutionary Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithms". I have coded my custom Genes and Chromosomes, I am following the examples related to Multi Objective GA available with the JGAP.

I am at the moment facing problems of having variable length Chromosomes. I want to optimize the length of generated test sequences and in order to do that I require chromosomes of variable length. Please let me know if is possible to have variable length chromosomes that is of different length each in JGAP evolution process?

Thanks and Regards,
Rehan Farooq
MSSE IIU