Quantcast

Using JGAP to fill in images

darragh169
Hi

I was wandering if anybody has heard of using JGAP in fill in images. What I am supposed to do is use a flood fill algorithm to fill in an image from a certain coordinate, the genetic algorithm should then be used to decide where the most optimal coordinate in the shape is, by creating two solutions using genetic algorithms with different mutation rates or crossover points.

I am really confused because I don't know how to represent the genes or the chromosome. Unfortunately this is my project in School and I am really struggling with it

If anyone could help I would be extremely appreciative.

thank you
darragh169@gmail.com