Unable to run JGAP

MaxM
I must be missing something...for a couple of days now, I've been trying to use JGAP. I've installed various builds of it on various machines, and every time I try to run the command from the website:

java -classpath ".;jgap- examples.jar;jgap.jar" examples.MinimizingMakeChange 89

I get this result:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: examples/MinimizingMakeChange

Running ant to rebuild it doesn't seem to do any good. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to run JGAP

Klaus Meffert-5
Hello,

in the command line you give ("java -classpath...") there is a space between "jgap-" and "examples.jar...".
Please remove this space.
Besides, there are .bat-files from where you could copy & paste the command to execute.
I'll check if on the website the space is there and fix it.