Quantcast

RouletteWheel Example

Angela María
Hello.

Is there any implementation example of the WeightedRouletteSelector ?? I searched in the jgap examples packages but I can't find it.

Thank you.

Re: RouletteWheel Example

Klaus Meffert-5
Hi Angela,

You can use WeightedRouletteSelector instead of BestChromosomesSelector, if
you like (see DefaultConfiguration class).

Or have a look at examples in example classes
audit.CoinsExample
monalisa.core.GAConfiguration

for usage of WeightedRouletteSelector.

Re: RouletteWheel Example

Angela María
Thank you Klauss.

Now, how is the implementation of the following method?

selectChromosomes(int a_howManyToSelect,
      Population a_to_pop)

I really don't underestand what the second parameter menas, and how it should be used.

Thank you.