Re: evolution statistical data

Jakub Siberski

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Klaus Meffert <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Subject: RE: [jgap-users] evolution statistical data
To: Jakub Siberski <[hidden email]>

Jakub,

agreed, a monitoring function as you described should be supported! And I think it will be quite easy to support this - so be aware that this will come with the next release.

For a beginning: What I just did yesterday was adding two listeners in GABreeder that are fired just before and just after a single genetic operator (like MutationOperator or CrossOver) has been applied.