Re: class does not exist

Heitor Lima
Hi,

In class FitnessProportionateSelection, it is recommended to use the
classe TournamentSelector or WeightedGPRouletteSelector. But the class
WeightedGPRouletteSelector does not exist.

Heitor Lima

Re: class does not exist

Klaus Meffert-5
Heitor,

you are right. The Javadoc was wrong, I changed it by removing the link to
WeightedGPRouletteSelector (this class indeed does not exist yet).