Re: Problem with Custom Quarter Gene

andycrack

Hi
     When i try to compile te class Quarter Gene
i have the following errors

QuarterGene is not abstract and does not override abstract method newGeneInternal() in org.jgap.BaseGene Line 14
cannot find symbol constructor BaseGene() Line 26
cannot find symbol constructor BaseGene()  Line 42

the source code i taken from http://jgap.sourceforge.net/doc/genes.html

If you can help me it would be fantastic
thanks a lot

regards
Christian

Re: Problem with Custom Quarter Gene

Klaus Meffert-5
Christian,

the code sample in the documentation was outdated. I updated it. Please try again.
In case of further issues please don't hesitate coming back again.

Thanx for your feedback and best

Klaus