Re: Mutation Rate

Klaus Meffert-5
Hi Simon,

please have a look at class org.jgap.impl.DefaultConfiguration:
There is the code to add a mutation operator with a specified mutation rate:
addGeneticOperator(new MutationOperator(this, 12));

So instead of using a DefaultConfiguration object, make your own configuration class (with help of the code in DefaultConfiguration) and set the mutation rate as desired.