Quantcast

Re: Minimization probelem and getFittestChromosome()

Re: Minimization probelem and getFittestChromosome()

Klaus Meffert-5
Hello,

fitness values in JGAP have to be positive (a change that enables negative values is in the pipe).
To distinct between the two case for fitness value
a) the higher the better (quality rate),
b) the lower the better (defect rate)

please use different fitness evaluators, set it in the configuration (please see the JGAP examples on how to do thiss).

The DefaultFitnessEvaluator ist for case a), the DeltaFitnessEvaluator is for case b).

Best