Question on Population size

alphadude
hi guys, before ask the question, thanks to the developers of JGAP and all contributors; it's a great package; and got me jump started very quickly. Question; I have set the population size to 10; config.setPopulationSize(10), and also set config.setKeepPopulationSizeConstant(true); however; the first population generated; i see 18 chromosomes. it actually fluctuates from time to time. how do I force JGAP to keep it constant? regards. Issy