Question about Genetic engine

Krzysztof Chmielewski
Hi, my name is Krzysztof Chmielewski. First I would like to thank You
for doing great Job, JGAP is something very, very helpful. For last few
months I’m working on school project where my task is to find optimal
resource allocation in telecommunication network, and I want to use
Genetic Algorithms. But I have some questions about Your GP Engine.

I Would like to know what are the values of most important parameters,
like probability of reproduction, crossover, mutation, and can I change
them. Then, after the reproduction, does GP engine use only new
chromosomes to compare with fitness function or does it use parents and
children? And if the chromosome fits better to fitness function, would
it make any influence on the probability of choosing this chromosome to
reproduce, and if yes then how, what is the formula? Is there any
documentation for this?

Best regards

Krzysztof Chmielewski