MathProblem - generation of individuals

Rodrigo Tripodi
Hi!
I'm using JGAP to generate math functions. I've got two questions:

First, given a MathProblem with the following:
terminals: a, b and c
functions: +, sqrt, /, *

Is there any way to avoid the generation of functions such as:

sqrt(sqrt(a / a))
(b + c) / (b + c)
sqrt(b*b)

Second, how can I configure the generation of the population in order to obtain a good variability between the individuals?

Thanks in advance!

best regards,

--
Rodrigo Tripodi