Jgap 3.6.2 in maven central repo?

HS Coetzee
Hi!
First of, thanks for the great work on jgap!

Once you wrap your head around a concept or two, the ease of use, without sacrificing power is amazing.

I just have one small request -  is there ANY chance we can get a recent version of jgap (like 3.6.2) in a central maven repo?

Right now I'm attempting to install the artifact in my local repo, so that I can pull it in to the project I'm working on via the usual maven mechanism, but having some trouble with test failures and what not.

(The project btw is an attempt to evolve an AlphaBeta search eval function).

Best regards.

--

HS Coetzee.

Code On.