Quantcast

JGAP Default Values ?

umur erkut
Hi, I'm writing a paper for my research and I need to explain my JGAP genetic algorithm methodology.

I have a few questions about JGAP's default configuration.

1.) What kind of natural selection is used in JGAP's default configuration (roulette?, tournament?, ranking?)
2.) What is the crossover rate in JGAP's default configuration?
3.) What is the mutation rate in JGAP's default configuration?

I tried to find answers to these questions but I'couldnt. I guess I'm missing some points.

4.) How can I change the mutation and crossovers rates are used in default configuration?

Thanks for your answers.

Umur

Re: JGAP Default Values ?

umur erkut
Hi,

I've found answers for my questions. Thanks for your interests.

Umur

Re: JGAP Default Values ?

soulcolor
Hi I'm interested to know the  default configuration parameters used in JGAP.
Can anyone direct me to this information.
Thank you

<quote author="umur erkut">