Quantcast

Inserting GPPrograms into a new ProgramPool

Inserting GPPrograms into a new ProgramPool

Swen Gaudl
Hi,

I am running several instances of the same GPProblem and I want to migrate individuals from one pool to another is there a way to insert a GPProgram using the PersistentRepresentation as it encodes all needed information. I cannot find an existent method but I might be looking in the wrong direction.

i know that I could create a Chromosome from the representation but for GP that does not seem to be sufficient.

Cheers,
Swen