Incorrect Documentation in jgap_2.5_full.zip

Incorrect Documentation in jgap_2.5_full.zip

Fanguad
I just downloaded JGAP 2.5 (via jgap_2.5_full.zip), and I noticed that the documentation is a little bit out-of-date, when compared to the documentation at http://jgap.sourceforge.net/javadoc/2.5/ .  The documentation in jgap_2.5_javadoc.zip appears to be correct, though.

I didn't look into the differences in great detail - the difference I noticed was in Genotype.getFittestChromosomes, which doesn't appear in jgap_2.5_full.zip's documentation.

RE: Incorrect Documentation in jgap_2.5_full.zip

Klaus Meffert
Hello,

you are right. The packaged javadoc seems to be a little outdated (although not much, I think). We will fix this with the next release which will come soon. Thanx for your kind information.