Quantcast

IGeneConstraintChecker for StringGene

Michael Chan-3
Hi,

I'm having some problems with the gene constraint checker in StringGene.

I have implemented a gene constraint checker and it is used by a few
instances of StringGene inside a nonValidatingSupergene. Somehow, after
calling Genotype.evolve(), the method verify() is not called and hence,
constraints are not checked. The m_geneAlleleChecker variables of the
StringGene instances in the sample population are not null, which is the
condition that needs to be satisfied in order to call
m_geneAlleleChecker.verify(). Am I missing something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael