Quantcast

I'm having a bit of a problem

Thomas Luce
Hi all,

When I call evolve() on my population, the program seems to hang. I've
traced the hanging down to a call to Collection.sort in one of the
classes for chosing the fitness of population members (I don't
remember specifics off the top of my head... sorry).

I was wondering if other people have had this problem, and if anyone
has any insight. I couldn't trace the problem any further because I
don't really "grok" the whole system yet.

Thank you
-Thomas