How to use RandomGenerator to get randome Genes

How to use RandomGenerator to get randome Genes

Jason De silva
Hi,
I need to use the RandomGenerator classes " public int nextInt() " method, so that I could populate random ID's to my gene. But the problem i have is when the class is implemented to a desired class the nextInt method is available. But what i am not clear is how to use this method. How can i code the method or use it as desired. Do i have to write the logic from scratch but then again the documentation states that the method will return a random int value. Help me out to use this method or a sample code if there is any.

Thank you

Jason