How does a Program Chromosome in the Tictactoe example look like?

How does a Program Chromosome in the Tictactoe example look like?

Rans
Hi,

I'm doing a school project in genetic programming with JGAP.
My goal is to implement a game similar to the Tictactoe example in JGAP.

I have tried to study the Tictactoe example to find out how it works, but l still find it difficult to understand some things.

How does a Program Chromosome in the Tictactoe example look like?
How does a Crossover operation look like? And how does it take place at runtime?
How does the program (i.e. the program chromosome) look like after a crossover or mutation operation?

An answer which explains this in detail; maybe with a diagram like the mimimizingMakeChange example (Getting started with JGAP) would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to you all in advance for your help.

Rans