HOW TO TEST AN ALGORITHM FOR GSM APPLICABILITY?

HOW TO TEST AN ALGORITHM FOR GSM APPLICABILITY?

hmemeti
I have been wondering how do I test whether my algorithm is applicable for the GSM.

I mean, I have been implementing an algorithm that would allow same frequency operating within a cell. However, I would like to try to test whether that is applicable for GSM.

Any help in this area would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Re: HOW TO TEST AN ALGORITHM FOR GSM APPLICABILITY?

Klaus Meffert-5
Message

Halil,

could you tell me what you exactly mean with GSM in your case?

--- original Nachricht Ende ----