GP module documentation.

Nityanand Pemmaraju
Hello,

Please provide some documentation for the GP module in JGAP.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Re: GP module documentation.

Klaus Meffert
I understand your concerns. The GP module is a new one, which appeared with
the latest release.
Currently, time is the problem. If someone is willing to help, please tell
me!

Best

Klaus Meffert

Re: GP module documentation.

Klaus Meffert
Hello,

now, at least an initial documentation has been added to JGAP's homepage.
Or, access it directly via:
http://jgap.sourceforge.net/doc/genetic_programming.html

PS: I would've answered earlier, but soruceforge's shell service (for
uploading contents to the homepage) hasn't been available for several days!