GP grid examples

Simone Bronzin

Is there any working example for using the grid feature in a gp
context? I see specific packages for the gp case, but no examples.

TIA

--

Simone Bronzin
Unitary

mobile: +39.3939459672

Re: GP grid examples

Klaus Meffert-5
Simone,

in the JGAP installation directory there are three batch (.bat) files
related to the grid functionality.

However, this example is only for GA and not for GP, as you already pointed
out.

I will add some batch files to the next release that show how to use GP in a
grid.
Basically, the class JGAPClientGP has to be used together with a
configuration like examples.grid.mathProblemDistributed.GridConfiguration.

If I can manage, I will send some example batch files before the next
release.