Quantcast

FileNotFoundException

Rans
Hi All,

Has anyone had this problem before?

If l try to run some of the JGAP examples (eg PaintedDesert und TicTacToe) l get a

"java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6log4j_jgap_lf.log (Access is denied)" message.

Grateful for some help or hint.

Thanks.

Rans

Re: FileNotFoundException

Klaus Meffert-5
Rans,

it seems that a backslash ist missing in the directory you gave below (after "jre6" and before "log4j").
Right now I don#t have the code at hands, so I cannot do a deeper analysis.

Was there a stack trace?

--- original Nachricht Ende ----