Error on Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(conf);

Error on Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(conf);

vmfvmf
I'm trying to execute a GA program that im developing, which tries to find the best solution for a schedule time-table of a school, but im having trouble during:

87 Genotype population = Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(conf);

It gives the following error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at org.jgap.Genotype.fillPopulation(Genotype.java:377)
        at org.jgap.Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(Genotype.java:341)
        at main.algoritmoGenetico(main.java:87)

[I pasted only the starting 3 lines]

Please, im working on my TCC and i dont find any help about this error or what this means...

I followed the http://jgap.sourceforge.net/doc/tutorial.html but im using a supergene.