CrossoverOperator

jgapuser
hi

i was currently trying to implement my own crossoverOperator. Therefor i was looking at the "standard" crossoverOperator and i was confused about the doCrossover-method. At the end of the method the chromosomes "firstMate" and "secoundMate" were added to the chromosomepool. But, these cwere never changed during the method. So, the original chromosomes were added to the chromosomepool without any change. Is that right?!

I hope, i am not blind and missed out something crucial.
regards,
robert