Cofiguration Management

Mahkameh Yaghmaie
Hi everybody,
I had trouble with configuration of the JGAP for a simple GA project. The error I got is as follows:

 at org.jgap.Configuration.verifyStateIsValid(Configuration.java:894)
 at org.jgap.Configuration.lockSettings(Configuration.java :801)
 at org.jgap.Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(Genotype.java:422)
 at org.jgap.Genotype.randomInitialGenotype(Genotype.java:385)
 at Main.main(Main.java:34)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java :585)
 at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(Unknown Source)

Can anybody help please?
I would appreciate that.

thnx in advance
Mahkameh

RE: Cofiguration Management

Klaus Meffert
Hello Mahkameh,

could you give me some information about your system to track the error:
a) Which JGAP version do you use?
b) How do you setup your configuration object?
c) Would it be possible sending the source code to me?

The most valuable information would be concerning b). Additionally, you could compare your setup with the examples provided, such as in class examples.MinimizingMakeChange