BulkFitnessFunction and always calculate fitness

BulkFitnessFunction and always calculate fitness

Paul Woodward-2
Hi Guys,

I'm a relatively new JGAP user, but I think I've found a bug.

I'd like to force chromosome re-evaluation every generation when using a BulkFitnessFunction, however the setAlwaysCaculateFitness(true) is ignored.

Looking at the code in GABreeder, is the fix as simple as removing removeEvaluatedChromosomes for this use case?

Has anyone else had this problem and produced a workaround?

Thanks, Paul