About to JGAP

togan
Dear Mr. Miss.;

I try to understand to using of JGAP. But some questions arises of mine mind. I can not understand of CrossoverOperator and MutationOperator. Becasue I can not find any documentations related on those.For example Whic type of crossver is used?
and How work the mutation operators.

Can you give me an examples about this topic. Or Can you suggest any documentation?

Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely

Vedat Togan(PhD Candidate)
Karadeniz Technical University
Department of Civil Engineering
61080 Trabzon Turkey
Tel: 90462 3772671

RE: About to JGAP

Klaus Meffert
Hello Vedat,

you could browse the documentation given at http://jgap.sourceforge.net (on
the left side, click on "Documentation"). Especially
http://jgap.sourceforge.net/doc/gaintro.html could be interesting for you.

The two operators you mention are of a very simple form, see the link above.
You could find examples in the examples package of JGAP (e.g.
examples.MinimizingMakeChange or examples.simpleBoolean.TestGenetics.