AW: I'm having a bit of a problem

Klaus Meffert
Hello Thomas,

I generally understand your concern. Could you provide some more specific information to that error? Either a line for the class where the problems seems to be or maybe some snippets of your code (especially initialization routines and custom-made fitness function, genetic operators, natural selectors)?

Thanx for your kind support.