Quantcast

A representation question as a JGAP beginner

A representation question as a JGAP beginner

zhangh1
Hi,

I have a simple problem:

I have 100 kinds of fruits, and I want to find the best combination of 10
different kinds of fruits to make the best jam. Now I number these
100 kinds of fruits from 1 to 100 (I called this "index"), and I want to
evolve over these index numbers. I need to make sure for each genome there
are no duplicate numbers (each fruit selected at most once).

I wonder whether my problem can be represented and solved easily by JGAP,
and as a beginner, any detailed instruction will be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards, Hailiang