A lot of Same Chromosomes in the population

A lot of Same Chromosomes in the population

Burçak Otlu Sarıtaş
Hi to all,

I have been using JGAP for my project.
I am trying Multi Objective Genetic Algorithm.

Although I have set the parameters as shown in below.
I still get a lot of same chromosomes in my population.
Is this a bug?
     conf.setKeepPopulationSizeConstant(false);

     BestChromosomesSelector bestChromsSelector = new
BestChromosomesSelector(conf);
     bestChromsSelector.setDoubletteChromosomesAllowed(false);

     conf.addNaturalSelector(bestChromsSelector, false);

Thanks in advance,
Burcak Otlu Saritas